It's hard to believe that anyone would be trashing Walter Cronkite upon news of the former anchorman's death but leave it to Debbie Schlussel. She's glad he'd dead and blames the loss of the Vietnam War on Walter. I swear to God, these people could burn something in the oven and scream that it was the media's fault.
Medium Cool – What Do You Marvel At?
-
Medium Cool is a weekly series related to popular culture, mostly film, TV,
and books, with some music and games thrown in. We hope it’s a welcome
break ...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
http://tennesseefree.com/2008/07/12/daily-kos-commentors-trash-tony-snow-did-we-expect-anything-different-given-that-they-are-progressives/
Okay Anonymous, so some commenters said bad things against Tony Snow. You're comparing anonymous comments with a popular blogger and you're comparing Tony Snow to Walter Cronkinte. We can both find comments on blogs that say just about anything we're looking for.
I am copmparing one human being to another. I am sure his children missed him more than they woul had he been 92
Post a Comment