Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beauregard Sessions Foghorn Leghorn Moment

The folks over at Daily Kos are having a blast with Senator Sessions latest foot in mouth moment during the Sotomayor confirmation hearing. You have to read David Waldman's post about it over there because it's hilarious.

Also, as I'm posting this, the TV is playing in the background and Bill Maher is cracking up Chris Matthews on Hardball, as they talk about today's hearing. I'll see if I can find a video clip of that and post it here as well. Hell we might as well laugh at these racist Republican clowns.

8 comments:

LeftyLadi said...

Conrad - Thanks for the referral to David Waldman's post. Actually, I'm getting quite a kick out the angry racist, sexist white guys and their foot-in-mouth disease.

Conrad Strong said...

Nancy I'm enjoying the show as well. I'm in the South and see evidence of this most every day. I don't think that Sessions even realizes that his remarks would be construed as racist or bigoted by many of us.

LeftyLadi said...

I live in Northern CA where we have our share of racists - although they hide behind the local newspaper's comment sections to spew their bigotry. Apparently Sessions' bigotry is so deeply ingrained, he thinks its normal as heck to treat people the way he does. Little does he know how utterly offensive it is to the rest of us.

Conrad Strong said...

Nancy thank you for the comments. I'm just getting this blog started so it's nice to be discovered by a few people. Are you a blogger? If so, I'd love to follow along on your blog as well. Regardless, I hope you will bookmark my blog and continue to come back and join in the discussion.

LeftyLadi said...

Yes, I'm a blogger. I discovered you when you posted a comment on my blog! Click my name. Hopefully my profile and blog will appear - My Rants, Thoughts and Musings.

LeftyLadi said...

By the way, I added your blog to my blog roll. I like your style. :)

Conrad Strong said...

Thanks Nancy. The link is working now. When I tried before, it showed the profile as not available for some reason. I'll be sure to follow along on your blog and join the discussion when I can.

Anonymous said...

Those racists white guys.
I bet Estrada,Thomas,Gonzalez,Rice and Powell(when he was Bush' slave)can tell you a thing or 2 about that.