Saturday, July 04, 2009

To Be A Blogger

Friends have encouraged me to start this blog so that I'll have a forum to vent about the issues I care passionately about. I promise to say what's on my mind. All too often in the past, I've had to censure my opinions, remarks and comments so as not to offend certain friends, relatives and associates but I refuse to do that here. This is my place to be free and open. Anyone is welcome to comment but I will not tame my remarks so as to try and please all readers. I've had enough of that and intend to speak my mind on this blog. Welcome to any reader who finds their way here.

1 comment:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

Welcome to the party, Conrad. It can take a year to find your voice but you're off to a good start. Write me after you've posted for another month and I'll be delighted to blogroll you xo

BG

bluegalsblog AT gmail